1. Is pick up available in Toronto, Canada?
Due to the volume of orders, pick up is not available in Toronto. Shipping within the Toronto area is one business day and is the fastest delivery option.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! Currently, we ship The Content Planner to the U.S, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
3. Does The Content Planner come in different colors?
Each year, The Content Planner will be released in one new signature color. This year's 2018 edition is a teal blue planner shipped inside a coral pink protective box, which you can use to store or travel with your planner.
4. What comes with The Content Planner?
When you purchase The Content Planner, it comes with one pink coral box, The Content Planner 2018 in teal blue, 2 'Stick to Your Plan' social media sticker sheets, 1 'Match Your Months' sticker sheet and 2 gold camera paper clips.
5. I purchased a digital printable, but didn't receive a download link. What should I do?
First, please check your spam folders. If you still can't find the email with the download link, please email email@example.com, so we can resend the email to you.
6. I'm a blogger or influencer who wants to help spread the word about The Content Planner! Are you interested in working together?
Absolutely! We would love for you to share The Content Planner with your audience. Join our brand new Share the Love Rewards Program and earn a percentage of each sale you refer in cash or a receive free Content Planner.
7. I'm not completely happy with my purchase. What should I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can resolve your issue. Our goal is to always make our customers 200% happy no matter what the circumstance.
8. Still have questions?
We'd love to answer them! Please email email@example.com. You'll receive a response within 2 business days.